Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reviews

I've been posting reviews pretty frequently and its because I have a backlog of reviews I had written on another blog I did on a band's website. I'm going to be posting those reviews here and maybe tweaking their original form so that I'm satisfied with them.

Its crazy how much improvement I've made with my reviews. I'm no professional by any means but to think when I started...whew! The reviews were LONG! I rambled on and did a track by track analysis of albums. That just isn't the way to do it! I've cut down on the length of the reviews and have cut out a lot of the fat and useless info. Not to mention instead of reviewing each track I make note of the pros and cons of the entire album while sure, mentioning tracks that interest me or...don't.

No comments: